Function specific test procedures
In order to immediately acquaint yourself with the advantages of HRanalytics, the link below allows you to access a demonstration test. This test is structured very generally and offers an overview of the variety of questions and how the test results are presented.
Apart from the unique possibility of combining different test procedures in specific test packages, HRanalytics differs from other generally available test procedures because:
- The test packages record and assess only needs and functions specific dimensions, i.e., dimensions on which a manager is evaluated differ substantially from those suitable for assessing sales representatives or engineers. This has the advantage that candidates do not have to answer questions and solve tasks that are irrelevant to the function for which they are envisaged.
- In addition, each test package is based on the specific standards of a given professional category. Once 150 candidates have completed a test procedure in your company, you have the option of being able to develop your own, company-specific standard. This results in a company benchmark permitting you to make a comparison with competitors.
- The test results are presented by means colours and numbers. In addition, the results show to what percentage a comparison group fares worse than a specific candidate. The presentation by colours and numbers allows you to immediately assess and sort the individual results of candidates.
- The test results are available immediately after a test has been completed and their easy interpretation and explanation are very time efficient.
- The HRanalytcis test platform is, of course, internet-based and users as well as candidates can call off all test packages, test results, etc. at any time and from anywhere, therefore ensuring maximum flexibility.
- All test packages have a high degree of empirical validity and the test results correlate to the findings of other selection procedures.